We have been talking to Amanda at Drift Mountain Biking about running a ladies only MTB clinic in Victoria. She has replied with the following proposal. Have a read and if you are interested leave a comment we’ll connect you with the organizer of the training session. This clinic is suitable for beginners.
“Hello Hombresses! – thanks for the nudge!
We took at look at the needs of your group and what your recommendations for format.
Here’s what we were thinking would be your best fit and what we can deliver.
We would look to delivery in and nearby the Hartland trails. Sounds like your peeps would feel comfortable there and we could progress the group thoroughly.
June 7-8 is our better option.
Are you happy to see who is interested in this format and price below? We could pencil that in but would require a deposit to hold the date reasonable soon.
You can check out the booking policies here.
For now, we’ll pencil in the June weekend and you can let us know what you’re thinking.
Custom small group clinic request
Sat 9-2 Skills sessions in flat area;
Sun 9-2 Trail instruction
• 10 hours professional instruction
• Two Level 2 certified instructors
• Specialised technical training features
• Video analysis
• Locally catered healthy lunch
• Administration and travel surcharge.
• Group photo
You can consider these value added options for your clinic at an additional cost.
• Evening workshops – bike setup; maintenance; trails side repairs etc.
• Movie night – video anaylsis + bike videos + dinner + Q&A.
• Private lessons available on following day after the course.
Price for 6- 8 participants: $219+ tax per participant.
If you are need a person or two to make the numbers, we do have some other women in your area looking for lessons as well if your team was okay to have them join in. “